|| The Tamworth Regional Playground includes:
- Free picnic and BBQ areas - encouraging families to celebrate the outdoors and really take in the intricate details that are placed throughout the playground.
- Free Wi-Fi is available
- The “Skywalk”, undoubtedly a highlight for many children, is the only one of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Featuring three giant slides and four towers, children weave their way up to the Skywalk through the ‘Octa Net’ – a web style net which is a feature in itself
- A bike track creating a safe area for children to ride their bikes and scooters. Emulating a tiny road, with signage and lanes, children can learn along the way while parents relax under the Plane Trees.
- A fitness circuit for the community to enjoy a full body workout in the refreshing open air! There are 13 unique stations, helping you to keep fit and healthy.
- A Splash Pad to cool off after your play session with a walk through the Splash Pad! The Splash Pad shoots water at all angles, providing a visual and sensory experience and is timed so you don't have to worry about wasting water. (Download the MyTRC App and visit 'Sport Facilities Status' and then 'Aquatic Sports' to find out if the splash pad is open or closed)
- A Play Town, a miniature world where children can hide in the cubby house, “re-fill” their bikes at the petrol station or drive through the 'Bank'.
- A Café/Restaurant created to bring together family and friends to enjoy great food and drinks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Hopscotch Restaurant & Bar is perfectly situated amongst the playground. For details click here
- The Mammoth Swing where you can recline on the soft seated area and swing in all directions! Suitable for all ages.
- The Carousel which is wheelchair accessible ensuring the playground can be experienced by everyone, the Carousel allows wheelchairs to be locked in with no need to transfer and includes seating for 3-4 children.
- Senior Play Zone: It features an irresistible 3D climbing adventure that will test children's strength and coordination, as well as a climber with slide, Tightrope Bridge, Boogie Board and spinner which goes faster when kids work together.
- Sand Play: Perfect for toddlers, the Sand Play area has multiple spring rides that are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort, sand diggers providing a world of exploration and creation plus a Sand Factory.
- Junior Play Zone: Featuring an arch swing which brings beauty and fun to the playground and a smart play area for kids to explore. Designed to help children develop motor skills including balance, coordination and also cognitive skills such as problem solving, the Junior Play Zone will entertain the kids for hours.
- Flying Fox: The seated flying fox is fun for all ages! Nestled above soft fall flooring, the Flying Fox is a safe way to experience a fast paced ride.
- Embankment Slide :A playground 'must have', the robust embankment slide brings children the fun of a slide while reducing the risk of a fall.