Community Satisfaction Research
We value the thoughts and contributions of the community in regard to services and facilities provided by Council. Council aim to conduct community satisfaction research on a regular basis so that we can gauge community sentiment about current and future services, projects and initiatives.
Some of our key research objectives include:
- Assessing and establishing the community’s priorities and satisfaction in relation to Council activities, services, and facilities
- Identifying the community’s overall level of satisfaction with Council’s performance
- Identifying the community’s level of agreement with prompted statements surrounding wellbeing/connectedness
- Identifying methods of communication and engagement with Council
- Identifying priority areas for Council to focus on