Tamworth Regional Council has a number of advertising opportunities on their facilities and assets including banners and bus shelters.
Advertising on banners and bus shelters can be a great way to advertise an event, business or other activity.
See below for more information on how to book advertising with Council.
We have a number of banner locations for advertising in the Tamworth CBD including:
- Peel Street and Fitzroy Street intersection
- Peel Street and Bourke Street intersection
- Tamworth Olympic Pool front
- Tamworth Olympic Pool - Bridge Street side
- Tamworth Olympic Pool - Kable Avenue side
Fees and charges for advertising can be found here.
Click here to make a banner booking
We have many bus shelters spread across the Tamworth area which have the ability to display advertising space.
Below are some of the locations we have available but not limited to all bus shelter locations:
- Between Robina & Terry Streets - Goonoo Goonoo Rd, South Tamworth
- At Milburn Rd and Manilla Rd, Oxley Vale
- Near Mountview Retirement Village - Marius Street, North Tamworth
- Between Karloo St & Goonoo Goonoo Road, Calala
- Corner of Roderick Street near Tennis Club - Napier Street, East Tamworth
- Corner of Craigends Lane at Home Makers - Goonoo Goonoo Road, South Tamworth
- In front of McNevins Motel - Armidale Road, Nemingha
- Near Nazareth House - Manilla Road, Oxley Vale
- Near the Intersection of Dayal Street - Armidale Road, Nemingha
- Near the intersection of Nundle Road and Armidale Rd, Nemingha
- On the corner next to Westdale Shop - Evans Street, West Tamworth
- Opposite Boronia Street, on Calala Lane, Calala
- Opposite corner of Anne Street and Kathleen Street, South Tamworth
Click here to book bus shelter advertising