COVID-19 measures for Development Hub
Due to Council's safety measures addressing COVID-19, many of our Development and Development Engineering staff are now working from remote locations and will not be available to meet with community members at Council’s Ray Walsh House. This includes planners, building inspectors, development engineers and support staff.
Furthermore, while our Development Hub front counter remains open for the time being, there will be limited staff available to help with enquiries and lodgements in person. We strongly encourage everyone to use the Online Development Hub to make your enquiries and lodge your applications.
If you would like to register as a Fast Track User – where you can apply for Fast Track Applications or you have concerns about the upfront payment methods, please get in contract with us to help make suitable arrangements.
There are many applications that can be lodged online:
- Development Applications (including Combined DA/CC Applications)
- Construction Certificate Applications
- Complying Development Certificates (Residential only)
- s.68 Plumbing Applications
- Private Certifier Registrations
- Conveyancing Certificates (s.149s)
- Water Meter Connection Applications;
- Bulk Water Meter Payments
- s.138 Works and Structures Applications
- Swimming Pool Certificate
- Building Certificates
- Preliminary Development Advice (incl. Dwelling Permissibly enquiries)
- 603 Certificates and Special Water Readings
Other services that you can find at the Online Development Hub are:
If there are services that are not available via the online Development Hub please contact us by giving feedback on the Development Hub page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 6767 5555, where you will be directed to a staff member to help with your enquiry.
- Booking Critical stage inspections
- Email us a development enquiry
- Development Application Tracking and tracking of Building Inspection Results;
- View Applications on Exhibition (Public Notices) and make an online submission;
- Make A Payment for an Application;
- Get an Application Fee Estimate; and
- View the status of Construction Certificates and Complying Development Certificates.