Changed traffic conditions across Tamworth
Drivers are advised that over the next few weeks, road stabilisation works will take place across Tamworth.
Traffic will be reduced to one lane while works are carried out. The works will take place at the following locations:
• Gowrie Road near Heath Road intersection from Wednesday 11 November until Tuesday 17 November, 2020.
• Duri Dungowan Road near Ascott-Calala Road intersection from Monday 16 November until Tuesday 24 November, 2020.
• Kingswood Drive near the intersection with Spains Lane from Monday 23 November until Tuesday 1 December, 2020.
• Daruka Road, between Tintinhull and Upper Moore Creek roads from Monday 30 November until Wednesday 9 December, 2020.
• Stirling Road, Moore Creek near Upper Moore Creek Road from Tuesday 8 December until Friday 11 December, 2020.
• Wallamore Road, Taminda from Dampier Street to Bowlers Lane from Monday 14 December until Thursday 17 December, 2020.
• Gidley Appelby Road from Wednesday 16 December until Wednesday 23 December, 2020.