Temporary road closures due to flooding - 19 February 2020
As at 11:20am today; Whitehouse Lane, Higgins Street, and Rushes Creek Road have been added to the list of road closures.
New roads closed:
• Whitehouse Lane, Tamworth. Closed at creek near New England Highway.
• Higgins Avenue, low level bridge, Manilla.
• Rushes Creek Road, Manilla. Closed 5km outside of Manilla.
Roads remaining closed:
• Wallamore Road, closed between Evans Street and Kingsford Smith Street.
• Duri Dungowan Road, closed between Loomberah Road and Tongues Lane.
• Warral Road, near Timbumburi Creek, West Tamworth. Burgmanns Lane, between Goonoo Goonoo Road and Burgess Lane.
• Prices Road, Bective. Closed at Hamiltons Lane intersection.
• Soliders Settlement Road, Bective. Closed at Prices Road and Warminister Road intersection.
• Burgmanns Lane, between Goonoo Goonoo Road and Burgess Lane.
We recommend visiting MyRoadInfo.com.au for additional information. Drivers are reminded the SES recommends to never enter flood waters.