Report an issue or Request a service

If you’re reporting an urgent issue, such as a burst water main, please ring council on 02 6767 5555. This number automatically diverts to our after-hours service outside of our 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Friday office hours.

If the issue you are reporting is not urgent, i.e. graffiti on public property, the most efficient way to report the issue to council is via the MyTRC App.