2022 Tamworth Country Music Festival - Food Stallholder Application
Food stalls are located in two areas in the CBD for the Tamworth Country Music Festival;
1. Fitzroy Street/Kable Avenue intersection
2. Kable Avenue North
3. Toyota (Bicentennial) Park
There is capacity for approximately eight food stalls in the CBD. Stalls operate in the CBD from 10am to 10pm approximately each day, with a closure time after lunch.
There is capacity for up to five food stalls in Toyota Park. The park is home to a major concert all 10 nights of the festival, commencing 7pm each night. These traders can operate all day, however traditionally operate from 5/6pm through to 10/11pm each night of the festival.
Assessment of Applications
Applications will be assessed on the type of food products sold and the quality and presentation of the food truck/stall set up. As food sites are restricted, priority is given to professional food operators based in the Tamworth LGA.
Fees for Food Stalls
Fee for 10 days (inc.GST)
$2600 CBD Food Stall - Fitzroy Street/Kable Avenue intersection for
traders not living in Tamworth
$1575 CBD Food Stall - Fitzroy Street/Kable Avenue intersection for traders
currently living in Tamworth
$2400 CBD Food Stall - Kable Ave North (near Tamworth pool)
$2000 Toyota (Bicentennial Park) Food Stall
$250 *Charitable Organisation Fund Raising BBQ (per 3 metre frontage)
$50 *Charitable Organisation Fund Raising BBQ for a one day/one off activity
(per 3 metre frontage)
*Charitable organisations applying for a food stall at the Tamworth Country
Music Festival must be established in the Tamworth Local Government Area (LGA).
Monies raised from the food stall must provide direct benefit to the Tamworth
region and its community.
Supporting Documentation for Application
Before continuing, please make sure you have the following at hand:
1. A scanned/photographed copy of your Public Liability Insurance policy or certificate ($20 million coverage required)
2. A scanned/photographed copy of your driver's licence or other photo ID
3. A digital photo of your stall and/or goods sold
4. If applying for Local Trading Fee, a scanned/photographed copy of a rates notice or other document with your home address
The preferred format for scanned/photographed images or documents is PDF (Adobe Acrobat), but we can accept JPEG, DOC, and DOCX.
Food Stall Terms and Conditions
All applications are subject to:
Food Stall Terms and Conditions (PDF 267.7KB)
Stall Holder COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
Applications close Thursday 28 October 2021
Personal information supplied to or collected by Tamworth Regional Council will only be stored and processed by Council for lawful purposes directly related to the functions and activities of Council. Any personal information supplied will only be disclosed to a third party for the purpose of performing a lawful function or activity and for no other purpose. Disclosure of personal information to a third party will be in accordance with Tamworth Regional Council's Privacy Management Plan (PDF 331.7KB).
All participants are to comply with the current Public Health Orders and Government directed COVID-19 requirements in place at the time the event is held. Event Organisers will provide events participants with regular updates regarding the restriction requirements.
Event Organisers require participants not to attend the event if they are individuals who:
1. at the time of event or within the previous fourteen (14) days of the event are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath (For a full list of symptoms as outlined by NSW Health, please visit Symptoms and testing | NSW Government);
2. have travelled at any point in the previous fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in Australia that has been classified a COVID-19 case location by the Australian Federal Government or any Australian State Government; or
3. believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
For the latest COVID-19 updates please go to NSW Government Health.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *