2022 Tamworth Country Music Festival - Artisan and Charitable Organisation Stallholder Application
The Artisan stall category is for designers, makers and artists whose products are original, of high quality, well presented and made entirely in Australia.
Items sold at the stall must be bespoke and made by the artist. Artisan stalls provide an opportunity to ‘meet the maker’ so we are looking for makers who are willing to personally attend the festival.
Each year we see a diverse range of artisans at the festival creating unique pieces for sale and often providing an entertainment experience for crowds as artworks are crafted on site.
Works created include leather belts, dog leads, upcycled jewellery made from household items along with art works on canvas, saw blade and glass created with brush, spray can and palette knife.
The charitable organisation applying for a stall at the Tamworth Country Music Festival must be established in the Tamworth Local Government Area (LGA) or include the Tamworth region in its catchment.
Any proposed activity at the Tamworth Country Music Festival must also provide direct benefit to the Tamworth region and its community.
Existing Peel Street Business
This application is for any business with street frontage within the festival road closure or a business within a shopping arcade that has a street frontage within the festival road closure. Only items normally sold within the existing business can be sold from a Peel Street stall during the festival.
Stalls are located in Peel Street with limited sites available in Fitzroy Street.
Assessment of Applications
The following will be taken into account when assessing applications for the 2022 Tamworth Country Music Festival:
- We are looking for quality products, not novelties. We are looking for stallholders that have something unique and interesting to sell that will add value and interest to the festival for our visitor.
- The quality of the set up an how goods are displayed. Please ensure photographs of stock and your stall set up is included with your application so that we can see how amazing your stall set up looks.
- Payment of stall fees by due date for previous stall holders.
- Behaviour of staff for previous stall holders.
- Compliance with requests from festival organisers for previous stall holders.
- Compliance with all terms and conditions for previous stall holders.
Fees for Artisan/Charitable Organisation Stalls
$600 for a 3m x 3m space
$411 for a 3m x 3m space for Tamworth region residents
$255 for each 3m x 3m space
$51 for one day/one off event
Supporting Documentation for Application
Before continuing, please make sure you have the following at hand:
1. A scanned/photographed copy of your Public Liability Insurance policy or certificate ($20 million coverage required)
2. A scanned/photographed copy of your driver's licence or other photo ID
3. A digital photo of your stall and/or goods sold
4. If applying for Local Trading Fee, a scanned/photographed copy of a rates notice or other document with your home address
5. If applying for a Charitable Organisation Stall, a copy of your documentation confirming not for profit status or Charitable Fundraising Authority Certificate
The preferred format for scanned/photographed images or documents is PDF (Adobe Acrobat), but we can accept JPEG, DOC, and DOCX.
Artisan/Charitable Organisation Stall Terms and Conditions
All applications are subject to:
Artisan/Charitable Organisation Stall Terms and Conditions (PDF 247.2KB)
Stall Holder COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
Applications close Thursday 28 October 2021
Personal information supplied to or collected by Tamworth Regional Council will only be stored and processed by Council for lawful purposes directly related to the functions and activities of Council. Any personal information supplied will only be disclosed to a third party for the purpose of performing a lawful function or activity and for no other purpose. Disclosure of personal information to a third party will be in accordance with Tamworth Regional Council's Privacy Management Plan (PDF 331.7KB).
All participants are to comply with the current Public Health Orders and Government directed COVID-19 requirements in place at the time the event is held. Event Organisers will provide events participants with regular updates regarding the restriction requirements.
Event Organisers require participants not to attend the event if they are individuals who:
1. at the time of event or within the previous fourteen (14) days of the event are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath (For a full list of symptoms as outlined by NSW Health, please visit Symptoms and testing | NSW Government);
2. have travelled at any point in the previous fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in Australia that has been classified a COVID-19 case location by the Australian Federal Government or any Australian State Government; or
3. believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
For the latest COVID-19 updates please go to NSW Government Health.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *