Tamworth is a major regional city and one of the most progressive and exciting places in inland Australia. We combine country living with city style!
Tamworth Regional Council is a large regional employer with a wide range of diverse and interesting positions, all contributing to the dynamic community of Tamworth and surrounding districts.
We employ over 600 staff.
Tamworth Regional Council is divided into five Directorates, they are: Corporate and Governance, Regional Services, Water Enterprises, Planning and Community Services and Business and Economic Development.
We value our employees and constantly strive to maintain competitive working conditions for staff, which currently include:
- Annual Leave
- Long service leave (available after 5 years service)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements including RDOs and Flexi Time
- Sick / Carers leave
- Fully maintained/leaseback vehicle arrangements subject to Council Policy from time to time
- Salary sacrifice for superannuation
- Commitment to Learning and Development through acquisition of skills and competencies
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program