Council maintains a register of all individual land parcels in Council’s ownership or under its control.
The land register contains the following information on each land parcel:
- the name (if any) by which the land is known
- the address and location of the land
- a reference to the title of the land
- the name of the owner of the land
- whether or not the land is Crown land
- the classification of the land
- the zoning (if any) of the land under an environmental planning instrument
- particulars of any agreement (including any lease or licence) entered into by the Council with respect to the land
For more information please download Council’s Land Register.